OPESIDI/AARIS Potential Benefits to a subscriber.
- Death benefits: The family of a diseased indirect farmer or investor on OPESIDI/AARIS investment Scheme/Platform is entitle to death welfare package of the sum of N500, 000 (Five hundred thousand naira only) within the first 5 working days of the message of his demise. This is to enable the family of the diseased investor to make necessary burial arrangement without stress of borrowing money. Note: this welfare package is different from the group life assurance policy covering sum assured of the investment against death or permanent disability of the investor (Indirect Farmer).
- An investor becomes a proud part-owner of an oil palm plantation to be managed by professionals for economic benefits.
- He stands to enjoy the paltry instalment payment of the total cost of a share of an oil palm plantation spread over minimum of 5 or 7 years. N6, 000 X 84 MONTHS=N500, 000.
- It grants an investor the opportunity to be enlisted on NIRSAL data base as an indirect farmer/out grower via cluster platform. This gives a subscriber an opportunity to benefit various interventions such as agricultural loans and grants.
- Guaranteed yearly return (dividends) of a sum not less than (#254,000) continuously over 15 years. The sum that translates to an average sum of #3,800,000 (Three million Eight Hundred Thousand naira only), over 15 years.
- He stands to benefit a life assurance policy covering the 5 years of the total investment cost payment duration by our insurer; First Insurance and Leadway insurance. The policy that guarantees 100% indemnity of the cost of investment and life of our registered cluster farmers in the event of death or permanent disability for the period insured.
- He stands to benefit the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), under Organized Private Sector (OPS) policy. Under this arrangement, our farmers are insured, that would enable them to pay only 10% cost of all medical and treatments received in their various NHIS services providing hospitals even after such subscriber retires from service (terms and conditions apply).
- Access to loans at a reduced rate of interest far below that of commercial banks
- Access to cottage housing loans and buying building materials etc. on whole sale prices.
- Access to educational loan for children and wards.
- It helps you to plan for your retirement and also secure financial future for your family.
It helps you to access emergency/Christmas or Sallah loans and food items. Eat Now Pay Later